Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yes, things got a bit out of hand....


It was Mardi Gras day (okay, weekend), so:

1. I explained to my mother in KY that no, I was nowhere near the parade shooting this morning because I was still out elsewhere when it happened. From the night before. (that's a DJ known as Treasure Fingers, not me)

2. A friend tried to pour vodka down peoples' throats from my balcony. And succeeded a few times. This is a happy customer showing some petticoat in thanks.

3. My friend Kizatherine brought sexy back...
4. I let my friend John wear a mullet wig. He had no excuse to put it on backwards like this, though.

5. I let an Englishman who never finished shaving upstairs.

6. No, this wasn't the office King Cake party. Yes, I know people who wear codpieces....


7. But surrounded by this sort of moral turpetude, what can one expect.

8. This is a family blog, so I won't post the pics of the Draft Stormy person running around naked under my balcony. No, she wouldn't come upstairs, even after my friend poured vodka down her throat from above.

more later.....

No comments: